Sellers can create products to sell on TIKI. A product can be sold by many sellers. Sellers offer their price and quantity for a product on TIKI.
There are two kinds of product at TIKI: simple product and configurable products.
- Simple products are the products that has attributes and only one variant
- Configurable products are the products that has many variants.
Configurable products has many variants. Example: an iPhone has many variants differ by colors.
They are called option_attributes. Tiki support up to 2 option attributes ( size, color , capacity , … )
Each product belong to a specific category in a hierarchy. Example : iPhone belong to Cellphones → Smartphones → Apple → iPhone
Normally , only some category is primary that you can put products into it. In this case, the primary category is iPhone.
Each product has basic attributes:
- Name: the name of product that is displayed on TIKI
- Price: the sell price of a product
- Market price : the price before discount of a product
- Description: describe the information of products
- Category: the primary category that products are belong. You must choose over Tiki Information APIs carefully
- Image: the avatar of product on TIKI
- Images: the image gallery of product on TIKI
- The other attributes are based on the category of products, like RAM/CPU/Screen. That’s why you need to choose category carefully at first
With configurable products:
- A configurable product has many variants and each variant maybe has its own attribute (examples : name, color…)
- Variants differ by maximized two attributes. Example: a T Shirt has many variants that differ by color and size
- The attributes that are used to differentiate two variants, are named option attributes. Example a T Shirt differ two variants by color and size but a phone differ by RAM & screen size.